Friday, September 11, 2009

How am I doing?

Very well, thank you.
Karen Jones kicked me in the rear, pointing out that we don't have the right to be angry with God. After Christ's work on the cross, if He never did anything else for us, never showed up at all, we'd still owe Him everything.
Thank you, Karen.

So of course I'm talking to God again, and I'm going to a Beth Moore Bible study. See? I was going to be married. After all, Beth Moore does require the same strength of commitment. The study is already tearing me up.

More on that later.

I am dating again. I figure, he says he's never coming back, I know I want to get married one day, I'm definitely not getting any younger, so dating it is.

More on that later as well.

This weekend I am joining the choir.
I am currently looking for affordable places to move once A gets married. I will then begin looking for a dog. A very tiny dog. And after I have HER spayed, I will buy her an adorable little sweater. She will be named after a princess. She will be very obviously a girl's dog.

Can't get a male dog yet. That's reserved for much later, when I can get a boxer that I will name Harvey. He won't wear sweaters, but he WILL have Halloween costumes.

Have a wonderful day my friends, and hopefully you will hear from me much more frequently.
Love as always,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment